Ralph Kranz, General Manager of NIO Germany:
“I am very happy to share good news with you today. On December 16 we will welcome the opening of Germany’s first NIO House. IT’S located on Kurfürstendamm, in Berlin”
Updated December 16th, 2022 :
| ABOUT NIO HOUSE |
NIO House aims to build and maintain a community and lifestyle around the ownership of a NIO car. The House is intended to feel like a second home for the NIO community.
With NIO, your journey is just the beginning. Once you purchase your NIO vehicle, you gain admittance to NIO Houses around China. Upon entering a NIO House, you see a car showroom that you would expect of a premium automaker. A flawless model of each of their cars is available for their potential users is open to experience, see, and touch.
Once you pass the gallery showroom, you are in the heart of the NIO House. Each has its unique layout but always includes:
- a NIO café, each with its own signature coffee drink;
- Library where our users can borrow any book or DVD and return it at any NIO House;
- Conference room/forum capacity for up to 30-60 guests, some of our users have launched their start-ups or attended SEED talks (like TED talks) in them
- Lab/meeting room space for individual users to host
- Living room-like lounge to relax, read, and make friends
- Childcare through our Joy Camp, where you can leave your little ones while you shop or run errands nearby
BELOW ARE IMAGES & VIDEOS OF NIO HOUSES ACROSS CHINA & EUROPE ( currently there are 90 NIO Houses across the Globe )